real joy of the feeling college essay of joy orange
1 box Orange Jello (for cake mix)
2 boxs of Vanilla Pudding (1 for cake mix 1 for Icing)
1 box regular Redi-Mix yellow or white Cake Mix (Betty Crocker, store brand which ever you prefer)
1 Large Tub of Cool Whip (for icing)
Prepare your Cake mix as Directed to on the box.
Before pouring the mix into your cake pans mix in 1 box of Organge Jello mix and 1 box of Vanilla Pudding into your mixture.
Stir until mixed well.
Bake as the directions on the cake mix box instructs you to.
After the cake is done and cooled begin to prepare your Icing.
Mix your other box of Pudding Mix as directed on the box using which ever you prefer for milk (2 %, Whole, Fat Free).
Then slowly add the tub of Cool whip to the mixture of Pudding.
Stir until the mixture begins to set like pudding
Once your cake is cool you can begin to place the Cool Whip/Pudding Icing on the cake and Serve!
This is a great receipe for kids and adults and you can even make it virtually fat free and sugar free by changing around some ingredients such as sugar free jello and skim milk and also fat free pudding… Great End of Summer Cake!!
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
* Prep Time 15 min.
* Cook Time 35 min.
* Serves 20
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1/3 cup light butter, melted
12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
2 large eggs
1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 cup reduced-sugar apricot preserves
1 tablespoon water
* Calories: 97 kcal
* Carbohydrates: 7 g
* Dietary Fiber: 0 g
* Fat: 6 g
* Protein: 3 g
* Sugars: 3 g
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an eight-inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, and butter, mixing well. Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating just until blended. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill 2 hours.
5. Topping Directions: Combine apricot preserves and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until jam melts. Spread over filling; cut into bars.
The Courier Herald Recipe Exchange is a place for local cooks to come together and exchange recipes, ideas, stories and more. Do you have a favorite recipe? Do you know a trick to make that classic meal something special? If you do, please share them here.