Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
* Prep Time 15 min.
* Cook Time 35 min.
* Serves 20
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1/3 cup light butter, melted
12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
2 large eggs
1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 cup reduced-sugar apricot preserves
1 tablespoon water
* Calories: 97 kcal
* Carbohydrates: 7 g
* Dietary Fiber: 0 g
* Fat: 6 g
* Protein: 3 g
* Sugars: 3 g
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an eight-inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, and butter, mixing well. Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating just until blended. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill 2 hours.
5. Topping Directions: Combine apricot preserves and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until jam melts. Spread over filling; cut into bars.