IN THE JUVENILE COURT
OF LAURENS COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN THE INTEREST OF:
Y.S. SEX: Female
DOB 03/04/2015 FILE # 13920.1423 CASE 2017J-0678
Child Under 18 Years of Age
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, UNKNOWN FATHER, and anyone claiming to have a parental interest in the minor child named above. The mother of said child is CHEYENNE YOUNG .
YOU ARE FURTHER NOTIFIED that the above styled action seeking Termination of Parental Rights of the named child was filed against you in said Court on the 20th day of December, 2017, and that by reason of an Order for Service by Publication entered by the Court on the 18th day of December, 2017;
YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED AND REQUIRED to appear before the Juvenile Court of Laurens County, Georgia, in Dublin, Georgia, on the 28th day of March, 2018 & at 9:00 o'clock A.M.
The hearing is for the purpose of termination of parental rights. The notice shall advise the putative/biological father who is not the legal father that he loses all rights to the child named in a petition pursuant to this article and will not be entitled to object to the termination of his rights to the child unless, within 30 days of receipt of such notice, he files:
1. A petition to legitimate such child; and
2. Notice of the filing of the petition to legitimate with the court in which the action under this Code section is pending.
The court may enter an order terminating all the parental rights of a putative/biological father, including any right to object thereafter to such proceedings:
(1) Who fails to file a timely petition to legitimate the child named in a petition brought pursuant to this article and notice in accordance with subsection (c) of this Code section;
(2) Whose petition to legitimate is subsequently dismissed for failure to prosecute; or
(3) Whose petition to legitimate does not result in a court order finding that he is the legal father of the child named in a petition brought pursuant to this article. WITNESS THE HONORABLE SAMUEL A. HILBUN, Judge Of said Court, this 18th day of December, 2017.
SAMUEL A. HILBUN, JUDGE
LAURENS COUNTY JUVENILE COURT
DUBLIN JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
Charles C. Butler, Attorney for
Laurens County Department of
Family and Children Services
P.O. Drawer 4430
Dublin, Ga 31040-4430
State Bar No. 099517
December 23, 30, 2017, Jan. 6, 13, 2018